ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 03-05-2011
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about
Default Simulation Report in Excel: All in the same column

Hi

I just saw a strange phenomenun from one of my client using v5.04 that the output of the simulation report all went into the first column of the Excel. Does anyone know what went wrong? This only happen to this person, the rest of the people who has installed with v5.04 was all ok.

David
Old 03-05-2011
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

Check out the country settings. He probably has something different then a comma selected as his comma seperated values.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
Scott Mackay (03-08-2011)
Old 04-15-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 12
Stefan Trabut is on a distinguished road

This happens with my Excel 2007, too. What I do is click

Data->Text to Columns
The Following User Says Thank You to Stefan Trabut For This Useful Post:
Jörg Vogel (04-18-2011)

Tags
column, excel, report

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestions on Experimenter and Report AlanZhang Gripes and Goodies 6 11-09-2011 02:32 AM
Excel 2002 vs. Excel 2007 Nico Zahn Q&A 2 04-27-2009 01:47 AM
Can I make a column of a global table to type table? qin tian Q&A 0 10-01-2008 09:27 PM
How to report setup cost? jbruxelle Q&A 1 09-05-2007 12:07 PM