View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015
FlexSim Software Products

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0
RalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to behold

Hello Paul,

I personally have done a similar project in the past and I decided to cut the tasksequence in three parts:

1. From source to node at source level elevator
2. Elevator transport to destination level
3. From elevator node at destination level to destination object.

In the attached sample model you will find part 1 in the Request Transport field of the source, part 2 in OnArrival of NN2, and part 3 in OnMessage of the AGV.

The model is only good for one transport to show you the concept...therefore there is a UserEventConnect, which connects the AGV back to the first NN to be able to run the model again.

There might be other solutions I'd like to see as well.

EDITED: I just noticed, that the lift moves through the AGV. So the first NN needs to be in front of the lift and a coordinated TS might be useful to call the lift, move the AGV into the lift and move the lift to the upper level.

Best wishes

Ralf
FlexSim
Attached Files
File Type: fsm AGVsUsingElevator.fsm (20.1 KB, 545 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RalfGruber For This Useful Post:
arunkrmahadeva (04-27-2015), hendry teo (04-24-2015), Paul Wiedeking (04-24-2015), Sebastian Hemmann (04-29-2015), Tom David (05-07-2015)