View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute
Default background coming through - property window, Flexsim 7 Beta

Hi,

I had the same problem with the Flexsim 7 Beta, Windows 7 Enterprise and a Nvidia Quattro FX550.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Hamoen View Post
I have the Quadro FX 2500M and I have experienced the same issues as mentioned (background coming through in the windows). [...]

After I installed the latest drivers (about a year ago there was a new update for my card) most of the problems where gone, especially the background problem was solved. So try getting the latest driver and recompile instead of restarting (saves at least some time)

Steven
The problem disappeared as soon as I have changed the windows desktop style to a standard aero style. The problem occurred again with the classic windows XP style.
Any changes to Flexsim compatibility graphic setting, color depth, graphic card settings have not had an positive effect.

Jörg
The Following User Says Thank You to Jörg Vogel For This Useful Post:
Anthony Johnson (09-23-2013)